Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How can you remove chickenpox spots from your face and body?

I had chickenpox since this March and of course it was really itchy and now, the bursted spots of chickenpox are all over my face and my body!They look quite ugly to me.Please help!


Thank YouHow can you remove chickenpox spots from your face and body?
as long the chicken pox bursted spots are not result as scar yet, all u need just take care of it ( dont scratch it ) and give some ointment to dry it full ( no redness is the sign ) then patiently wait till it tear it self.


chicken pox bursted spot is deep inside skin and flesh.


so healing need time to back to before.


trust me.


i m sure u never experience my sorrow when i got chicken pox when i still got exam and need to wear mask to avoid scarying people there.maybe people still will assume something wrong when i using mask,but at least they not see my face at that time.,How can you remove chickenpox spots from your face and body?
you really need to go and see a doctor if you have had the infection since march! thats not normal atall.
Yes I would see your Dr about this, but you could try Bio oil 拢8.99 from most Chemists(UK) or try Ebay to get it.
Chicken Pox does not last that long and is usually a childhood disease, you should see your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment