Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I fill in the empty spots on my face?

I'm trying to get hair to grow in a few empty spots on my face. A friend recommended ';dry shaving';. does this work? If not, how do I get hair to grow in the smooth spotson my face?How do I fill in the empty spots on my face?
It's normal for some guys to get ';smooth spots'; like that, where the hair just doesn't grow, and the skin is extra soft.





My bf has a couple of spots like that in his goatee. He's never found anything that works. I've seen them on other guys too, even famous ones.





I think they're cute! Don't worry about it!How do I fill in the empty spots on my face?
usually having spots means that u didnt shave right the first couple times that u shaved.. i've heard that ';dry shaving'; works but i'm a girl so havent tried it sorry. Worth a shot though

No comments:

Post a Comment