Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can i get rid of dark spots on my face?

I'm white, but my face is a little darker in some areas. My biggest concern is above my mouth. From my top lip, to my nose is noticeably darker than the rest of my face. It almost looks as if it's hair there, but I know for a fact it isn't. Is there any products/regimins I can use to get rid of this darkness??HELP!!How can i get rid of dark spots on my face?
I am facing the same conditions, except I'm brown-skin; what I'll suggest might not have the same effects as it is on me.


1. Eat plenty of fruits and drink juice that contains a lot of Vitamin C; it helps heal bad skin.


2. Stay away from acid-containing beverages (excluding citrus acid found in orange juice) like sodas.


3. Drink 8 cups of water daily (3 to 4 bottled water).


4. Use effective skin-clearing lotion as recommended on the directions on box or containers. I'm using St. Ives, but Proactive might bring better results.





Do this and you'll probably start to see results in a week like I have. I'd have started 9 days ago so just give it some time to work.How can i get rid of dark spots on my face?
Maybe beauty cream will help it


Heres another idea, Put ice on it
Try fading cremes or go get laser treatments.
Mary Kay Even Complexion Essence works very well. It takes between 4-12 weeks to notice a difference, but it does fade the dark spots on your face
try a face product that has the main ingredient hydroqiunion. i'm pretty sure i spelt it wrong, but it is something similar to that. you wont find it at a drug store. youll have to go somewhere like sephora or abeauty supply store
If you are exposed to the sun, it's important to apply a moisturizer that contains an SPF. Because if you already have dark spots, sun exposure will make it appear darker. Skin whitening formulas such as UV-White from Shiseido provides some very good results.
I would use a bleaching cream available at any drug store for a month or two.....then you can also use retinol cream such as neutrogena makes for several weeks....


however,................


If you are on birth control pills for a long time, there will be darkening above the upper lip for some people...change the birth control pill to a lighter one or go off for 3 mos and it will go away once the hormone gets out of your system....

No comments:

Post a Comment