Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I get rid of red spots on my face?

They aren't actual zits. They are just red blotches from where zits were.





I have super fair skin %26amp; they so they are so noticeable. What can I do?How do I get rid of red spots on my face?
my friend has that. unfortunately for stuff like that, you might have to go to a professional and then they do acne peels. there are over the counter stuff you can buy, but the pro acne peels really do the trick. you get it done by a dermatologist, and then your skin peels on your face, but after, it looks incredible - all smooth and no scars. i know neutrogena had a product that mimicked a proffessional acne peel that you could buy in the store, but i dont remember what its called. good luck!How do I get rid of red spots on my face?
i use sudocrem....if u live in the uk,u can get it at tescos...babie section! takes time,i say one month and u can see the red marks disappear! i know what u mean tho,i have it aswell and have very light skin! but apply this on your face,where u have the red marks...at night before bed,it may come off on your pillow case but its worth it! its actually used for many things....acne aswell,so thats why i use it,i dont have acne but have spots! i use to have so many tiny spots on my forehead but they are gone almost :-) also eating healthy helps,and drinking water! this cost 拢2.11 not bad and u get alot!
Fade them away using papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream which are


available online. These work wonders.


Maybe it will work on you too.


Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'
try an ice pak, cucumbers or put toothpaste on them over nite.
Try read at http://www.edimmi.com
  • facial treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment