Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the treatment for dark spots left from acne?

When I was younger, I had acne and now I have alot of black spots on my face. Is there any kind of medicine or treatment that I can use that will both work and not affect my skin condition?What is the treatment for dark spots left from acne?
try one of the microderm abrasion kits that is popular these days. neutragena has one, i think oil of olay has one, and i'm sure those pyramid scheme companies have them too (like mary kay and what not).


i would give that a try because otherwise you'd have to see a doctor to have the same thing done professioanlly and they scrape your face a lot harder.What is the treatment for dark spots left from acne?
lemon juice ...but be careful not to go in the sun.
Use a Microderm system like Olay Regenerist and exfoliate your skin a couple of times in a week. With this system, mine are all gone-
Hi. I bought Neutrogena Advance Solution from walmart because I was also having problems. Anyhow, it works for both men and women. If you don't like it, save the receipt and the box and return it for your money back. laters
Straight bleach. Leave it on the spots overnight.... no just kidding...Please see a dermatologist.
They will fade over time. Keep your face clean and use a good cream or moisturizer. I found having some Sun Tan on the face (please be absolutely sure not to get Sun Burn) helps reduce the appearance of the spots.
try proactive.
Bleach (lol jking)


Im pretty sure you can ask your local dermatologist and he can perscribe something. (I would be carefull about performing anything you read on internet.....)
I have heard that bleach will work for that, but maybe Vitamin E oil will work as well.
if your acne is cleared up now, I'd try one of those over the counter microderm abraision kits. over time (won't see results right away) they will begin to fade. THe microderm abrasion gets rid of dead and damaged skin and will reveal a new layer.
I had acne really bad myself when I was a younger and I ended up with a lot of dark spots. My dermatologist had me take Accutane and his nurse would swab my face with some nitroglycerin solution during my appointments. It cleared up my skin and the spots disappeared as well, but accutane does have a bad rep because of certain side effects. So talk with your dermatologist about what options are out there for you
Well I am not sure how healthy leaving straight bleach on all night would be but there are skin bleachers that are quite effective over the counter however if you have a pre-existing condition still with acne I would proceed with caution on that..
Change your eating habits. Stay away from fired foods, junk foods, eat more vegetables and fruit and water
I have heard that soy products work well with this and to avoid sun exposure, but I would also say to ask a dermatologist. There are so many treatments out there these days to correct problems with our skin. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment