Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best way to get rid of the black spots left behind when you shave?

I'm Italin, so my hair is dark. When I shave my legs I still have haie under the skin that shows. I've never waxed my legs or used any hair removal stuff on them. Will that get rid of that?What is the best way to get rid of the black spots left behind when you shave?
Please use spell check. You can use that stuff that removes hair from the root so you don't have to worry about black specks of hair showing up. Of course, shaving only removes the surface level of hair, leaving the root intact. So use something like Nair or waxing to remove that. To answer your question: yes ma'am, that will remove the stubs of hair. Good luck.What is the best way to get rid of the black spots left behind when you shave?
I think waxing is you're best bet. It removes the hair from the root, which is probably what you're seeing is the root.
Waxing could get rid of it. I have learned that getting a tan helps make it less noticable.
exfoliate prior to shaving. best if u can take a warm bath to open up the pores, so u cut closer to the root when u shave.
probally. i would buy some cream or spray that removes hair.
  • facial treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment