Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What are natural ways to get rid of dark marks/spots on your face?

I know that different cultures have different traditional ways, I need one that really does work.What are natural ways to get rid of dark marks/spots on your face?
Medicalchocolate.comWhat are natural ways to get rid of dark marks/spots on your face?
Is it like, a skin problem? You could try visiting a skin doctor, or using creams and face washes.


Your other option is coverup.
I have found some good tips in following link, It may be good for you too


http://www.beautifulhamesha.com/Basic-Sk鈥?/a>
I saw Neutrogena Ageless Intensives鈩?Tone Correcting Moisture on commerical and I talked my friend about it. She did tried it's seem working on her. Planning get it for myself but, can't confirm yet. If it's work for me will let you know.. All I know it's might work for some peoples and some not.. Unless try not hurt then, Best luck!
Microdermabrasion cloth/mit used regularly will go a long way to diminish those. Very cheap solution in the long run too.
for every kind of acne,fair complexion,tanning,sunburn,marks,


spots,make up tips,hair issues n other skin n hair problems


u can refer to dis website


http://skincaretipps3697.notlong.com


it has got so many tips n free beauty samples


for curing acne and all your skin problems
Make a face mask by mixing Honey with Lemon and apply it to the face once a week - the result will be smooth soft skin and marks will lighten and slowly fade away if you continue to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment