Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How to cover up my spots that look like scabies?

Help! I have two big scaby looking things on my face, they were spots and now they've all dried up and they are all dark red and flaky, how do I cover them up, in fact how do I make my WHOLE face look all right? I have foundation, powder, concealer and weird green concealer, what to do?How to cover up my spots that look like scabies?
Its easy to say ';dont put make-up on them'; but not everyone feels comfortable going out without their makeup.... put the green conceler on first this covers up any redness and acts as a bass coat then add foundation ... the best foundations for ';spots'; ';acne'; ... is lorelle true match





It helps eating the right food and drinking water, as some foods can make spots flare up more, but can also be somthing that is passed on through genes!!! i Know only to well about acne, ive been on the pill for mine for the last 4 years and now i hardly ever get spots i have completley clear skin now :) its not just what you eat trust me!!!!!





and good luck :)How to cover up my spots that look like scabies?
Sounds like the last thing you need to do is put make up on them - let them dry out and heal in the sunshine for a short time.....the redness will fade. These things don't disappear overnight and there is no magic cure.


Use a good non-chemical cleanser (Simple?) drink lots of fresh water, eat fruit and veg - and in a couple of weeks you will see a difference.


You don't need to hide behind a mask!
Use the green concealer FIRST then put a concealer to match your skin tone over it. Sounds weird, but green is easier for concealer to cover than red, so that's what the green stuff is for.
well

No comments:

Post a Comment