Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can I remove the dark spots and bumps from my bikini area?

I shave alot and even though it seems to be clear of hair...I have dark spots and bumps that I wanna get rid of so I can wear my bathing suit bottoms without having to cover them up...my question is..how can I get rid of this%26gt;?How can I remove the dark spots and bumps from my bikini area?
I would say, switch to waxing.





Take time to observe the results after this measure. But to be on the safe side, see your physician and ask if this is alright.How can I remove the dark spots and bumps from my bikini area?
Waxing is the only way to go. I used to shave but hated the way it grew back too fast and it was too rough.


you should try waxing, yes it hurts but the results a brilliant, hair free for up to 3 weeks! it's powerful stuff!!
idk


ask a doctor
Yuck your gross!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment