Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to remove dark spots and scars on legs?

hey guys can you tell me how to remove dark spot and scars quickly, like 1 or 2 weeks? im using whitening lotion to lighten the dark spots and the scars but it doesnt work. so can you please give some tips, thanks!How to remove dark spots and scars on legs?
unfortunately it doesn't work like that.





Scars take more than one or two weeks to clear up.





So try rubbing pure lavender oil on your scar





lemon juice will work too but after about 15 mins rinse with cold water





Mederma may or may not work for you! It really depends on how old the scar is. ( even though the product says it will work on old scars too)





Also Try cocoa butterHow to remove dark spots and scars on legs?
I've also had success with Vitamin E oil (both synthetic %26amp; natural) %26amp; ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) it wont work in 2 weeks though %26amp; Vitamin E can cause skin irritation in some people.





Not even a TCA peel by a Doctor will remove pigmentation spots %26amp; heal completely in 2 weeks.
You could try to use:








http://www.sallyhansen.com/product.cfm?product=149





hopefully it will help hide imperfections and is available at drugstores
Mederma works for me .. try that ! : )





answer my question ?!?!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090817021201AANWzwo
I got a dog bite and I went to the dermatoligist and they gave me liquid stuff to put on it.
have u tried Vitamin E or C lotion?





cause they actually worked for me :)





anyway, good luck mate

No comments:

Post a Comment