Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I remove these red spots on my face?

I used a new cleanser, toner, and moisturizer so I could remove my some of my pimples. Instead I have about 5 red spots on my face. And I felt it and some of them were kinda rough and scratchy. I stopped using the cleanser toner and moisturizer but how could I remove the red blotches. Any ways? Do i need to switch to a different cleanser toner and moisturizer? And if i do, which one.How do I remove these red spots on my face?
The red spots on your face might have happened by irritation from your cleanser and toner. Example, does it sting your face leading to discomfort? Then the cleanser and toner may be too strong for your skin and your too sensitive to it. You should talk to your dermatologist. Or if you don't have one, try Skin ID. I heard it was really great and showed progress from a friend. Skin ID detects what you need for your skin by asking you some questions about your skin and has the products you should have for it. So it's typically they will see your problem and have the solution just for you.





I have a typical routine I use morning and night. It works really great for me. I have nice clear skin, and I've been using this routine for over 8 months. This is if you want to try, but I wouldn't want to waste money. You can give it a go though.





First off, I open up my pores with warm water. Using cold won't do anything. But I suppose you can give it a shot, I've never really given it a shot though. After apply Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser. It's cheap. Get it at Wal-Mart for a good price. About 1 or 2 pumps then apply to face. Apply it to your face in slow circles. Then rinse it off in warm water again. You should feel fresh, cause I usually do.





Secondly, apply the toner. And I use Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner. Go to Wal-Mart and buy it. It's a good price. The toner and the cleanser look totally alike, but the cleanser looks more like a lotion bottle. About 4-5 drops or more, if you wish on the cotton ball. And then you apply to face in upward strokes. Toners just clean off what the cleanser didn't and make pores smaller, making it hard for oils and dirt to go through.





Thirdly, apply the moisturizer. I use Neutrogena Moisturizer for Combination Skin. It's just a quick stop at Target or Wal-Mart for a great price. Your skin may get a little dry after you have used the toner and cleanser and completely dry over a period of time if you have not used a moisturizer. A moisturizer moistures skin when your skin is dry. Moisturizers also leave skin soft and looking refreshed. Always put your moisturizer on after or you will have dry looking and feeling skin. About 1-2 pumps is necessary then apply on face in circle motions.





Usually when I do this, I have a nice clear face that feels healthy. But then again, this may not work for you. Everyone has a different skin type, but I just wanted to share with you my daily skin routine and how that might help for you. This may work or lead to more irritation to your skin and I am truly sorry if it does. I am really just showing you how you might want a skin routine that may work like mine. But I really recommend you using Skin ID. It's great since I saw a big change in my friend's skin that has been dealing with pimples for about 1 year now. Good luck!How do I remove these red spots on my face?
Give it a few days, they will be gone.
just put some alcohol on it %26amp; leave it alone for about 3 to 4 days

No comments:

Post a Comment