Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I cover dark spots and fade them also?

I have a dark spot on my nose of all places and some darker pigment on my cheeks. what is the best way to cover them? concelers seem to rub off when I put on my foundation ( or just blend in). And are there any good remedies to fading those spots?How do I cover dark spots and fade them also?
to fade these spots you can always try vitamin e which is not bad for getting rid of scars, hyperpigmentation, and age spots. but it takes a looonnggggg time to see results. one other thing u can try is vlns deep essence. this one is really effective and it helped me get rid of my dark spots on my forehead.How do I cover dark spots and fade them also?
I heard lime or lemon juice evens out complexion and lightens spots.for covering it, maybe there is a special foundation for covering up zits or something, so those would have more chemicals to last longer.put baby powder over your foundation as well, to keep it from moving or rubbing off.
I recommend you try '21 days fade cream' - I get mine off eBay and it's really effective. It works fast, makes you lighter, even skin tone etc. It's brilliant. And it's cheap too. Also smells nice which is a bonus. They make a soap and a body lotion in the range too.
Ohhh! i have this really good stuff!


Its called The Tea Tree Oil Treatment


from The Body Shop


its ammaazinng!
  • facial treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment