Saturday, December 26, 2009

What are the most sensitive spots on the human body?

I was running my fingers over my wrists and inner (upper) arm and I never realized how sensitive the skin was there, so I was wondering what are other places on the body that are like that? And I'm being serious, not kidding about g-spot stuff. I actually think it's interesting so if you have serious answers I welcome them.What are the most sensitive spots on the human body?
penisWhat are the most sensitive spots on the human body?
Well there's tons. The palms of your hands and bottoms of your feet are both very sensitive but as you walk and constantly are in use, they begin to toughen which makes your skin in those areas rough. Other than that your sides right above your hip bones, the inside of your elbows, your armpits, behind your knees and obviously your nipples and genitals. Your wrists are very delicate but not sensitive, see you probably feel a tingle when you run your fingers over your wrist because that is a pulse spot so there is a large amount of pressure there due to the strong pumping of blood into the arteries from the heart. Hope I helped! %26lt;3 Cara
well I have some tatoos and a tatoo artist told me that the sensitve parts are the parts that dont get bumped alot like ur back, calves,ribs,inner parts of ur arms,inner thighs,neck,and shoulders
i heard the fingertips are sensative since that is what you touch things with. but i believe neck, boobs, and private are sensative (obiviously) hahahaa. and thighs maybe.
the eyes and the area around the eyes is also very sensitive
Ears, Neck, Inner thighs, small of your back,

No comments:

Post a Comment