Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is a good face wash and good tips to get rid of spots?

I have spots some are kind of like scars from scratching previous spots which turns into brown spots they look like blackheads and I think they are. The other ones are colourless but they are spots. I have a few red ones as well. I need help to get rid of them quick. I also have sensitive, dry skin.What is a good face wash and good tips to get rid of spots?
clearasil or celeteque facial wash it works best for me=))


your scars or brown spots are due to;


Brown spots are very common and mostly due to sun exposure but its cure is very easy. use some good sun block of spf above 25 atleast 20 minutes before you go in sun.


Step2


Mix honey and lemon juice in equal ratio and apply it on your face. Don't go to sun for atleast 15 minutes after application. you can use it on daily basis. You can use it at the night time as well before going to bed. you can wash it after 15 to 20 minutes.


Step3


mix half teaspoon turmeric powder in 1 tablespoon of yogurt and apply it on face for atleast twice a week. you will get rid of these spots in couple of months. Wash it when it gets dryWhat is a good face wash and good tips to get rid of spots?
Noxsema. (It can be found at Wal-Mart it works) I use it, and my sister uses it, and her face is really clear.


Mine isn't clear clear but its at a point were I like it.


Use it as many times a day as you like. I like to leave mine on for about 5 minutes, because it tingles and you can tell that its actually cleaning your face. Oh and if you want your face clear, don't drink soda, drink a lot of water, no flavored water either. Cut back on eating out, 1-2 a week is fine, but 3-6 is not. Don't sleep with makeup on your face, 1.)Gets all over your pillow, and covers. . 2.) Thats what causes


breakouts.





Oh and whatever you do, do not order or use proactive, it doesn't help at all, it just breaks your face out even more. (My sister and cousin used it) And it just started breaking her face out, and my cousin he rarely used it. The Celebrities on t.v when they show up may have clear and beautiful skin, but think about it 1.)They are trying to promote the use of it because they get paid and 2.) Try to remember that they have makeup artist that professionally do their makeup!!





But the Noxsema will work..


Hope I helped!! =]


Good Luck!!





Merry Christmas %26amp;%26amp; Have a Happy New Year!! =]
I love Mary Kay Facial Wipes. Everything built into one! When I run out and try to use something else, I always break out. But I think that is with anything. Pick one and stay with it if it works good for you. Switching back and forth will cause breakouts. Mary Kay also makes a spot cream that helps with the fading of the brown. But the results arent right away. There are alot of brands out there, and when Im not using MK, I always go with Oil of Olay.
good hygene is the best in getting rids of this facial problem, and its better just to use a hypoallergenic soap and simple water, adding some specialized soap or cream might harm your face specially if is to sensitive.
I use pro-active now. It's expensive but gets the job done in a matter of days.
clearasil! it works really well! trust me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment