Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can I get rid of faint red marks on my cheeks from previous spots?

I don't get the spots anymore but I have red scars where they were. I have just started exfoliating once a week which looks like it's helping but I wondered if there is anything else I can do.





Thankyou!How can I get rid of faint red marks on my cheeks from previous spots?
If you can, try exfoliatinf more often, also get some of that Mederma scar stuff, it works wonders, but until they go away, if they realy bother you, cover up is a fabulous invention :) even for scars.


hope this helped:)How can I get rid of faint red marks on my cheeks from previous spots?
You could put an ice cube over the red spot and gently rub it for 6 to 10 seconds.
bio oil is supposed to be really good at reducing scarring. it worked on my sisters chicken poxs scars

No comments:

Post a Comment