Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I get rid of spots around my chin?

I am a 31 year old guy who seems to be getting lots of spots around my chin. I exfoliate every day and moiturise but I still seem to get quite a lot of spots under my skin. They are red and inflamed and look quite unpleasant! My diet is pretty good, so I cannot work out why I am getting them. Any ideas?? Any help appreciated.How do I get rid of spots around my chin?
sounds like Folliculitis, or infected hair follicles, probably due to shaving; if this is the case, try shaving in the shower and do not put any lotion or anything on it because it might irritate it, if it gets better after that try the lotion or anything else to see if it speeds up the process; if you ever see a dermatologist and they give you antibiotics, hold off taking them for as long as possible they are dangerous, if you do end up taking them, make sure to take them CONSISTENTLY, THAT MEANS EVERYDAY, or else you will have many other infections you will have to deal with, in ANY OTHER part of your body
  • facial treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment